2.01.2012

Vomitspit - J. Cole



"Like we always do at this time...C-C-C-Cole blowin’ your mind
Hey dummy, this no accident, all of this was designed
T-t-t- took my time, c-c-c-crept from behind
And I opened up your blinds, rise and shine, Cole World
Same nikka used to drive around with yo girl
In my mama’s Civic, now I’m our here tryna get it
I ain’t like you lame ass nikkas, boy I spit it how I live it
So when you see me in the streets, man I ain’t gotta mimic
Cause I ain’t got an image to uphold, this real shit
I ain’t got a gimmick I just flow, that niggas went nuts for
The boy that set fire to the booth
In a game full of liars it turns out that I’m the truth
Some say that rap’s alive, it turns out that I’m the proof
Cause the ones y’all thought would save the day can’t even tie my boots
The ones y’all thought could hang with me can’t even tie my noose
Let these words be my bullets nigga, I don’t rhyme I shoot, bang!"



No comments:

Post a Comment