2.29.2012

I don't eat no ham and eggs cause they high in cholesterollll...."

...ayo Phife do ya eat'em (no) 
Tip do you eat'em (uh uhhh) not at allll" - A Tribe Called Quest


I went to see Forks over Knives when it came out at the theater. I really enjoyed it and recently re-watched it on DVD. Nice little documentary, you should check it out.  It inspired me to post a healthy food centric joints.



Enjoy.







This song is not reaaaly about healthy eating, but at least it is anti-fast food and pro-preparation of real food.

"Fast food got me feeling sick, them crackers think they slick
By trying to make this bullshit affordable
I thank the lord that my voice was recordable" Cee-Lo









"...But I ain't fucking with them chitlins
The most I'm a do is chicken, bad food'll have your breath kicking
Try a diet like Russell Simmons
Dating vegetarian vegan women drinking water with lemons" - Phil Da Agony





"I don't eat no meat, no dairy, no sweets
Only ripe vegetables, fresh fruit and whole wheat
I'm from the old school, my household smell like soul food, bro
Curried felafel, barbecued tofu" - Stic Man





"A tisket, a tasket, what's in mama's basket?
Some veggie links and some fish that stinks
Why, just the other day, I went to Grandma's house
Smelled like she conjured up a mouse" - A Tribe Called Quest




"Life brings life and death brings death
Keep on eating the dead and whats left?" - KRS One







"Beef rap, could lead to getting teeth capped
Or a reef for mom dukes on some grief crap
....I suggest you change your diet, it could lead to high blood pressure if you fry it
Or even a stroke, heart attack, heart disease aint no turning back once arteries start to squeeze" DOOM








No comments:

Post a Comment