12.15.2011

Vomitspit - Stalley



"I separate self from the village folk,
keep my money sealed in envelopes away from secret societies and Interscopes
Been a rich man and been a broke 
that's why I still pistol tote, and ride Chevy wit the hundred spokes
A revolutionary that loves the dough
America's nightmare in a wicker chair
On 500 acres, cup spilling Makers, yeah I'm fine here, never lie an tear don't cuddle with regrets" - Ski Beatz feat. Stalley - Gentleman's Quarterly


Stalley on mindful living and being wary of major labels (although he signed with one).


 


1 comment:

  1. I gave this kid a listen today, not a proper listen but checked out some videos on Youtube, lots of potential. Few rappers have been able to pull of the thoughtful gangster persona. We'll see how that plays out for him.

    ReplyDelete