4.23.2010

They went in!

..."product of the curb but my words sound heaven sent
Fuck them other words, I mean my words wild better than
the words that they peddlin
I word it how they never did
i'm word for word the wordiest of the veterans
That's still in his rookie stage
I'm penning a book a day
I'm giving them look-aways
Pushed away pick and rolls..." - Skyzoo


First of all, when did Skyzoo change his style up? I mean, I gave this nigga a real good listen, im talkin NY road trip listen, and he was decent, but I certainly was not this impressed. My first impressions were that he played around with his intonation too much. I dont know, maybe I need to go back and give him another run cuz homeboy went in on this track! Torae represented too and Sean Price, is, well, Sean Price. He's a monster. Dope video, dope concept, dope performance by all involved.

Good Hip Hop music makes me smile.




UPDATE: Apparently the Sky joint I heard was a mixtape, and not his full release album, The Salvation. It's downloading as we speak (no piracy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment