2.03.2010

"Teachers teach and do the world good...

kings just rule and most are never understood" - KRS One

Yeah I know I fell off in a MAJOR way but i'm trying to get back on my grind so cut me some slack.

Between my little girl, and the major time and energy suck that is my job I have had very little motivation to post.

I have had my hands full between teaching and parenting however here are a few related songs and lyrics to hold you down. While they may not be the most clever lyrically, its the best I can do for now so deal!

Wait a minute, who am I talking to?

"I took they history class serious front row everyday of the week third period..."
"Get your lessons, That's what my moms kept stressin I tried to pay attention but they classes wasn't interesting..."




The "Berry's" finest..."It's not about presents, it's your presence in the essence..."




"Fat shoe laces and tri-colored sneakers, I stood like a man and I questioned my teacher."

No comments:

Post a Comment