4.08.2013

Vomitspit -Lego

Lego
Best of Brooklyn Cypher 2011

"I would encourage you to quit now, King, you wanna get crowned?
That'll never happen, like a 5th down
Mess with me you couldn't last into the 6th round
Feel the impact when you hit ground
And your girlfriend can get dicked down
I'm nastier than shit sound
(I apologize to the weak stomaches)
I'm risin up, you on a steep plummet
Look at the top from the bottom tryin reach from it screamin 'we commin'

There arent many things nastier than the sound of someone defecating. What a great line. It forces a image and sound into your mind. Quality emcees go to great depth to show or tell you how nasty/ill/dope their skills are.

Well done young man...well done.

These kind of rhymes are meant to be seen. Performed. Writing them does not do them justice.

He begins @ the :44 second mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment