6.16.2011




I remember my high school Spanish teacher Mrs Aguilar giving me a look of disgust whenever I would call her Mrs "Agallah". Granted, I was being a wise ass but I was sorta giving a shot out to Angel Aguilar aka 8 Off -Agallah, aka Agallah the Don Bisop.


Any dude who has been at it for as long as he has, and been ripping mics, producing, and in the mix with such a large cross section of MC in the history of the genre deserves a post. From EPMD, to Smooth Da Hustlah , to Sean Price, to The Diplomats, ...Mr Aguillar keeps it Hip-Hop. Nice to see him still at it.

Voice, flow, swag and presence



I know he is not that nice on this joint but it gave an excuse to post more Sean Price. P!


Saratoga Ave freestyle from dallas penn on Vimeo.


BTW, that Purple City tape was slept on...check for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment