8.22.2010

"I told her I got the money, in my jizeans, dont worry..

...I spit 16's like zip zing, whop, pow..." - Yelawolf



I don't know much about this dude other than that I have seen posts about him on a few of the websites that I lurk around. I clicked on a link of his a while back but was not moved at all.

The link below however did a little something for me. Homeboy had a little Mystikal type flow going on, but then when he went into the Slick Rick, well, what else needs to be said.  I am going give some of his stuff a listen based simply on the Ruler reference.






BTW, I need to do a post on Mystikal. I was always a fan of dude and thought he held it down on No Limit. To the untrained ear, he was wild and gimmickey, to those who knew what the fuck they were listenitng to, he was skilled craftsman on the mic

Peep the links in his name above plus this joint too.


No comments:

Post a Comment