5.31.2010

Mane tamed, maintained bare frame..

...under the summer dress tasted like rain" - Blu

Seduction and Hip-Hop..great combo. I'm talking real seduction, not "after the party is the hotel lobby" and or "road head in the Honda with Lambo doors" But I am biased though. I grew up on shit like this, this, and this , long before I fell in love with hip-hop music.






Regardless, Blu burns this down. Sick word play and steady flow on an incredible and challenging beat to ride from Exile.


Kissed her on the cheek said peace
Each and every week no sleep
dream states
far fantasies
Far fetched catches, stretching the galaxies
I asked her if she'd like to pasture
Where flowers bloom under grass skirts
Candle lit cancer sticks, casual cannabis
Can the bliss be so simple
Sanitize samples that vandalize vandals
Caught them on the beach, eating peaches, rocking sandals
Passing pamphlets, pleasant pastor
Ayo I asked her, if she'd like to pasture
Sun bathed and pampered
Of course she declined, lying yes, like a lioness
Spring in December when I enter
Stolen pictures, posing pain
Open to it, she knew it but he blew it
Or vice-versa, mic church
Worshiping the first bit of bliss abyss is
Similar to this, wish, wonder and write
Fly kites to the mistress filling my nights the right way I say
Touch and tangle like the tango
Sippin mango on that same old, same old plain Joe
Jane Birkin put in work and worth more than purses
Pushing hearses since the first kiss
In between sheets, said peace
Each and every week no sleep
Dream states, far fantasies
Far fetched catches, stretching the galaxies
I asked her if she like the pasture
Sat her down on Saturn, put the single out
Singing bout the last time I had her
Falling in love, calling me up
Darlin we was so marvelous lust, so starving to bust, trust God is in us
Was offering love, but now I'm offering what
What a difference a day makes, age old playmate
Smoking on a cig, taking lame breaks
Lavish life, laid awake till the day dawning on
Whatever bullshit she got John on


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment