2.22.2011

Average Joe blow, mastering my mojo...

...cinder block karate chop practice in the dojo" Jay Electronica

Four lyrically adept MCs' doing what they do on the back drop of a decent rock inspired beat. Hard to say who's verse went the hardest but my list goes like this:

Mos Def 4
Jay Electronica 3
Joell Ortiz 2
Jean Grae 1

It is always hard to bat in the lead off position but she certainly set it off...





Jean Grae:
Back up in the booth and my V is for vendetta,
Fuck the last line, to tell you the truth i got ten better
I bend letters over till they look like Ns, and then offend so many men with them they look like femmes I'm a feminine rebel,forever cleverer than yo' shit 
never be level with niggas, shit my flow can float bitch 
figure out the dosage to administer vaccines 
Sickness I envoke and quote considered the black Jean
It's Blakroc, it's Blacksmith, it's miss Grae and i'm back bitch 
Hulk smash a rassa mothafucka most passionate,
fashion plate, magistrate, fascinating lady grab your vaseline and masturbate 
Emasculate your manhood, possibly damn good dismantle all your posse turn them pussy with tan hood dont push me, i don't land good, 

Jay Electronica: 
Salt rivers, flowing out my eyeballs 
Pierced side broke legs bearing my cross 
The old heads told me life wasn't a game But mine steady feeling like pinball, dodgeball 
Chasing freedom, establish a kingdom, and build a stone castle out of thin wall, dry wall 
Ima keep going til God call or the sky fall be blast me on the grassy knoll and try to blame Oswald
Average Joe blow, mastering my mojo cinder block karate chop practice in the dojo (Uhh)
If it's so so, I prolly be a no show shooting to willy bobo while on Nostrand with the poor folks (Uhh) Black dragon rap Flames out the nostrils from Crown Fried to Roscoes Im spreading the gospel
I overcame like the Saints done the Falcons like Hoover did to Malcolm...

Joell Ortiz: 
Ya'll know what the fuck i do bubble gum busters so easy to fuckin chew lyrics i blow bubbles to Unorigi-nal, it's easy to make another you findin my telly keys the only way you get a W 
Niggas ain't grizzy, ya all soft and huggable i came up in the gutter, you came up like all the Huxtables You dont want me to black belt to death you, karate chop ya pops, Liu Kang kick ya nephew HAIIIAAAWAH, to hell is where i send em ya'll just learnt the art I been tighter than your denims
I'll Ryu or Ken em i'm classic with the pen give me five minutes i'll show you i'm deadly with the venom 
poison with the dart see your boys be in the court my boy be in the park yeah annoyin all the narcs
we two different types see you spit what you write what i spit is the truth and truth comes to the light bang bang

Mos Def

Sorry..cant find...

No comments:

Post a Comment